BG Brake Fluid Conditioner - BG (827)
BG Brake Fluid Conditioner slows corrosion in the brake system by maximizing brake fluid performance until your next BG Brake Service.
Brake fluid has been known to deteriorate before manufacturer-recommended brake service intervals (which are sometimes nonexistent). When that happens, brake system components are more vulnerable to rust. Then your vehicle’s stopping ability is determined by the effectiveness of rusted brake parts.
When it comes to safety, brakes are the most important component in a vehicle. One simple way to know if your brake parts are corroding is by having your technician check the copper levels in your brake fluid at each oil change. Factory-installed brake lines are made from copper-coated steel. That copper is the first thing to deteriorate, then tiny copper ions will start to show up in the brake fluid.
The BG Brake Fluid Conditioner:
• Restores brake fluid to DOT Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 116 corrosion standards
• Effectively slows down corrosion
• Maximizes brake fluid performance
• Easy to use
• Recommended with DOT 3, DOT 4, DOT 4 LV, Super/Ultra DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 brake fluid
• Not for use in DOT 5 brake fluid